The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International is providing scholarships to US, Canadian, and International students. The students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship provides financial help to students who wish to pursue higher education.
AACE International (formerly the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering) was founded in 1956 by 59 cost estimators and cost engineers during the organizational meeting of the American Association of Cost Engineering at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
Award Amount: $2500
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Winner Announcement: May
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university (See the scholarship application for accreditation criteria) for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Be enrolled full-time in a program for the fall term.
- Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
- Must not be employed full-time as a cost professional.
- Must be willing to adhere to the AACE International Canons of Ethics.
Instructions for Applying:
The application form can be filled using the given link: https://www.tfaforms.com/4622219
The winning candidates will be granted a $2500 scholarship.
Detailed Information Link:
For any queries, you can call at 304-296-8444 or email at info-at-aacei.org