Award Amount: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Thursday, October 12th, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Accelerate Michigan has partnered with Spartan Innovations offering “Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition”. Any and all current student entrepreneurs across Michigan are welcome to apply and participate. Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition has been featuring top tech companies and investment opportunities
Accelerate Michigan highlights the state as a powerhouse for business opportunity and next-generation technology. The competition features the best and brightest seed-stage businesses to regional investors while awarding up to $1,000,000 in prizes.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet each of the following requirements:
- All current student entrepreneurs across Michigan
- The company or idea MUST be the majority (over 50%) owned by students.
- Any idea from any industry is accepted.
- All University grade levels are accepted, including undergraduates, Masters & Ph.D. students.
- The company or idea cannot have over $10,000 in revenue, including third-party investment.
- Your entry can just be an idea and not a legally formed entity. However, if a legal entity has been formed, the earliest incorporation date cannot be before November 16, 2015.
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants must submit their application by the given link:
You must submit the following information along with your application:
- Initial Application
- Pitch Video (1-min), which will be evaluated by:
The competition will award $10,000+ in cash prizes to the top student-led businesses across the state.
Detailed Information Link: