Award Amount: Award amount $2,000 for short-term programs, $3,000 for semester programs.
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: September 29, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
ACCENT believes that international education is a critical element in today’s globally interconnected world, hence they provide “ACCENT Community College Scholarship” In partnership with FROSCH Student Travel. You are invited to apply for this scholarship program if you enrolled in an upcoming community college study abroad program with ACCENT and program duration must be three weeks or more. ACCENT’s mission is to collaborate with colleges and universities to create study abroad programs of academic integrity and rich cross-cultural focus.
ACCENT International Consortium for Academic Programs Abroad is the number one provider of custom-made study abroad programs to Europe. With more than 25 years of experience, they give colleges and universities innovative ideas for enhancing and expanding academic experiences overseas while delivering seamless logistical support.
The ACCENT Community College Scholarship will be strategically awarded to applicants who:
- Currently enrolled community college student in the U.S. (full or part-time) completed a minimum of 12 credits
- Enrolled in an upcoming community college study abroad program with ACCENT and program duration must be three weeks or more
- Creative, energetic, and passionate about the opportunity to study abroad
- Good disciplinary and academic standing with home institution
- 18 years or older at the time of the program start date
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested in this scholarship program you must download the application form from the given link: http://accentintl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ACCENT-Scholarship-ApplicationSP18.pdf
Complete applications must include the following information:
- Personal statement
- Attach two letters of recommendation (professional or academic references)
- Attach unofficial transcripts and courses in progress
Mail your completed application to:
ACCENT Study Abroad
870 Market Street, Suite 1026
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Scholarship amounts may vary with a maximum award amount of up to $2,000 for short-term programs (three weeks or more) and $3,000 for semester programs.
- Awards may include a reduction in program fees and/or optional group flight cost, generously sponsored by ACCENT’s group travel partner, FROSCH Student Travel.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question please contact ACCENT at info-at-accentintl.com or 415.835.3744