Award Amount: $8,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: Early April 2018
Western Ophthalmological, Otological, Laryngological and Rhinological Association is glad to announce “Health Policy Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to Surgeons who are members in good standing of both the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS). The scholarship provides subsidize attendance and participation in the Executive Leadership Program in Health Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
The organization began in 1896 as the Western Ophthalmological, Otological, Laryngological and Rhinological Association (“Western” referred to the Western United States). They provide Funding research opportunities, humanitarian and international programs, and improving quality and patient care outcomes that would not otherwise be possible.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Surgeons who are members in good standing of both the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS).
Instructions for Applying:
- Applicant name
- Applicant’s preferred mailing address
- Current curriculum vitae
- Applicant’s email
- Name of scholarship: ACS/AAO-HNS Scholarship
One-page essay discussing:
- Why the applicant wishes to receive the scholarship.
- How the scholarship will fill a gap in applicant’s training or experience.
- Goals or plans to use the newly acquired knowledge or skills in his or her practice or community.
All applicants must e-mail applications in PDF format at scholarships-at-facs.org.
The scholarship provides an award is in the amount of $8,000, to be used toward the cost of tuition, travel, housing, and subsistence during the period of the course.
Detailed Information Link: