Award Amount: $13,750
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Associated General Contractors of Alabama, Inc. is thrilled to announce “AGC Foundation Scholarship Program”. To eligible, the applicants must be a resident of Alabama or attending a junior college, technical school or university in Alabama. The AGC Hope Scholarship, established in 2010, will make it possible for individuals who do not have the financial resources the opportunity to fulfill their dream of becoming parents.
The Associated General Contractors of Alabama (AGC) Education Foundation is the premier education resource for the construction industry in Washington State. Their programs serve current construction industry employees, adults interested in construction careers, students in grade school through college, and middle and high school teachers.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Must be a resident of Alabama
- Must be enrolling in, or attending a junior college, technical school or university in Alabama
- Must be enrolled/enrolling in a construction-related curriculum
Instructions for Applying:
Application form can be downloaded by the given link:
Complete application material must be sent to the address given below:
Alabama AGC Scholarship Fund; P.O. Box 102066, Irondale, AL 35210 or email to elizabethm-at-alagc.org
- The scholarships for undergraduates are $2,500 per year and can be renewed for up to three years.
- Graduate awards are $3,750 annually up to a maximum of $7,500.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question regarding scholarship, you can contact by email or call (334-244-4001) Elizabeth Moody (elizabethm-at-alagc.org)