Award Amount: $3,000
Number of Awards: 3
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: First week of December
American Bullion, Inc. is a leader in gold IRA investments, believes in the value of education and encourages students to improve their knowledge of tangible assets. That’s why they are delighted to announce the American Bullion Scholarships to helps current college students in the United States to achieve their educational goals. The programs are open to all legal resident students or who hold a valid U.S. student visa and currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.
American Bullion, Inc.was founded in 2009 by two veteran precious metals traders. It is the pioneer and a trusted leader in adding precious metals to your Individual Retirement Account.American Bullion carries all U.S. and European pre-1933 coins, as well as modern gold and silver bullion in the full spectrum of the currently available coin and bar products.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- This scholarship is not open to high school students entering college.
- One submission per person, per year.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, the applicants fill out the form on the given link: https://www.americanbullion.com/about/scholarship/
- Write a 500 – 1,000-word essay answering the question “What are the benefits of including physical gold in an IRA/401k portfolio?” You may paste your text in the area provided or upload a text document.
- Winners will be asked to provide (before receiving their winnings)all the following:
- A valid student ID,
- Other proof of enrollment
- Three scholarships worth $1,000 each will be awarded in early December. Winning submissions are selected by a team of executives at American Bullion.
- Winners will have their name and essay featured on the American Bullion website and social media pages.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, email scholarship-at-americanbullion.com or give them a call at 1-800-326-9598.