Award Amount: $3,000, $1,500 and $500
Number of Awards:3
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) is glad to offer the Alfred Steele Scholarship. The program is open to ASPE members and their immediate families who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher who are in or plan to attend a college, university, or technical school on a full-time basis (minimum 12 credit hours) and as well as they have enrolled in an engineering program. It helps education and professional development for plumbing engineers and designers.
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers is the international organization for professionals skilled in the design, specification, and inspection of plumbing systems. The Society disseminates technical data and information, sponsors activities that facilitate interaction with fellow professionals, and, through research and education, expands the base of knowledge of the plumbing engineering industry.
Eligibility is given below:
- Rachel Gendich, who attends Lawrence Technological University, is studying Architectural Engineering and has a 3.0 GPA.
- Samantha Falkowski, who attends the University of Rhode Island, is studying Industrial and Systems Engineering and has a 3.2 GPA.
- Cyrus Blackmore, who attends Purdue University, is currently undeclared and has a 4.0 GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application by login or create a new account through the given link:
- Rachel Gendich will provide an award received $3,000 as well as you must have a 3.0 GPA
- Samantha Falkowski will provide an award received $1,500 as well as you must have a2 GPA.
- Cyrus Blackmore will provide an award received $500 as well as you must have a0 GPA.
Detailed Information Link: