Award Amount: $30,000
Number of Awards: 2
Deadline: October 26, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Bimbo Bakeries, USA, Inc. is now sponsoring the fourth annual America’s Better Sandwich Contest. The contest is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years of age or older and who have reached the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. The contest aims to find out that what does it mean to make a good sandwich better?Now, they’re inviting you to show them your sandwich-making’ chops by submitting nutritious and delicious sandwich recipes, made on your favorite Arnold bread product—that includes all of our sliced bread, Sandwich Thins, and buns!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is the American corporate arm of the Mexican multinational bakery product manufacturing company Grupo Bimbo. It is the largest bakery company in the United States. The company, headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, owns six of the top twelve fresh bread brands in the United States, including Entenmann’s, Sara Lee, and Thomas’.
- The applicants must be legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- The applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older and who have reached the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
- Employees of Bimbo Bakeries, USA, Inc. (Sponsor), Coyne PR, Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., Starcom Worldwide, TPN Retail, 160 over 90 and their respective parents, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
Instructions for Applying:
- To apply, the applicants can submit an online entry by providing your first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, phone number (including area code), and providing your “better-for-you” sandwich idea, including sandwich name (max sixty-five (65) characters), ingredients, exact measurements, preparation instructions (ingredients, measurements and preparation instructions shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Recipe”), and a description of how your sandwich is better pertaining to health and taste (max five hundred (500) characters) (the official entry form, sandwich name, Recipe, and description shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Entry”). The link is: https://www.arnoldbread.com/americas-better-sandwich
- Recipe must include a minimum of two (2) slices per serving of Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread product as an ingredient.
- Limit two (2) Entries per person and per e-mail address for the duration of Entry Period.
- Share on Facebook &Instagram with #americasbettersandwich.
- Grand Prize (1): $25,000.00 (awarded in the form of a $25,000.00 check) (Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $25,000.00).
- Runner Up Prize (1): $5,000.00 (awarded in the form of a $5,000.00 check) (ERV $5,000.00). Total ERV of all prizes combined is $30,000.00.
- Winners will be responsible for all taxes (including federal, state and local taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not described herein as being awarded.
Detailed Information Link: