Award Amount: $58,350
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 30, 2017 (Monday, 11:59 pm EST)
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce the Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in Digital Humanities. The fellowship is open to citizens of all countries to study Postdoctoral courses and, as well as it is to provide an early career scholar with time and support for research. Awards are available to nontenured scholars in the Humanities.
The University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Penn is one of 14 founding members of the Association of American Universities.It supports innovative uses of technology in the study of history, art, and culture.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria to the Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship :
- The Ph.D. is the only eligible terminal degree.
- The applicants from outside the US must be eligible for appointment under a J-1 visa (Research Scholar status); no exceptions will be made, and the Price Lab reserves the right to revoke a fellowship if the recipient is unable to meet this condition.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://pricelab.sas.upenn.edu/fellowships/postdoctoral/reference
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare a curriculum vitae.
- Merge your completed application form and your c.v. into one file, with application first. Name your file: LastName-First
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Each referee should upload their letter to our secure server as a PDF only.
- Upload and submit the PDF of your application and c.v.
- Uploading Confidential Letters of Recommendation through Interfolio.
The Mellon DH Postdoctoral Fellowships carry an annual stipend of $58,350 plus single-coverage health insurance.
Detailed Information Link: