Award Amount: $5000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 5, 2017
Winner Announcement: Winner will be announcing no more than two weeks after the deadline.
Answering Legal is glad to announce its “Future Attorneys of America” scholarship as a merit scholarship to deserving candidates. They would like to support the future of the legal system in theU.S. country. They consider it a great honor to be able to support law students who show ambition, perseverance, and of course, merit in their studies, in the legal community and in their lives. Anyone who is matriculated in law school with a current course load of at least 12 credits is eligible to apply.
Answering Legal is the best answering service in the United States, and caters exclusively to law firms and lawyers across the country. It is their sole purpose to ensure that every caller to your firm has a superior experience, and therefore a higher propensity to hire you and your firm. Answering Legal’s motto is, “Never miss the new client!”
To eligible, the applicants meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Applicants must have some form of legal experience (volunteer, internship, employment)
- Students must be matriculated in an accredited law school with a course load minimum of 12 credit hours.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the students must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.answeringlegal.com/answering-legal-law-scholarship/
- Attach your essay: they are looking for students with the best personal mission and the best argument for why they will be a successful and ethical lawyer. What do you want to do with your career in law? What do you hope to achieve? How are you going to achieve it? The answer to the best of your ability. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Attach your unofficial transcript
The Answering Legal’s Future Attorneys of America Scholarship awards its annual recipient in the amount of $5000 for their academic achievements.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, contact by email to mike-at-answeringlegal.com