Title: Assistant Athletics Director for Sport Nutrition
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! Baylor University is offering a job opportunity of Assistant Athletic Director for Sport Nutrition. The Assistant Athletic Director for Sport Nutrition is responsible for providing support, education, and direction to our student athletes with nutrition based programs to improve athletic performance.
Baylor University (BU) is a private Baptist university in Waco, Texas. Chartered in 1845 by the last Congress of the Republic of Texas, it is the oldest continuously-operating university in Texas and one of the first educational institutions west of the Mississippi River in the United States.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Applicants must be Master’s.
- 5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Degree in Nutrition and experience in sports dietetics.
- Self-starter who works efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply:
You are interested to apply for this jobs you must create an account by the given link:
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Cover Letter