Award Amount: $1,000 – $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: February 01, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Arizona State University is inviting applications for “ASU Latino Partnership Scholarship & ASU Hispanic Business Alumni Scholarship”. An incoming freshman, Incoming transfer (undergraduate), freshman, sophomore, Junior, Senior are eligible to apply. The scholarship is designed to remove obstacles from your path to achieving your education goals and improving your career opportunities.
Arizona State University is a top-ranked research university in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. ASU is one of the largest public universities by enrollment in the U.S. Arizona State University was established as the Territorial Normal School at Tempe on March 12, 1885.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be Arizona resident.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 3.00.
- The student must be an incoming freshman, Incoming transfer (undergraduate), freshman, sophomore, Junior, Senior.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 ASU credit hours each fall and spring semester in order for their scholarship to disburse.
- The Hispanic Business Alumni Scholarship is only available to students in their sophomore-senior class levels.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants will need to sign in to apply by the given link.
The award range of the scholarship is $1,000 – $10,000.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question you may contact to:
W. P. Carey School of Business