Award Amount: $2,500 each
Number of Awards: 2 per year
Deadline: October 1st and June 1st
Winner Announcement: December 1st and August 1st
The team at Asure Software is committed to supporting students in their educational path and look forward to contributing to the cause. That’s why they are pleased to announce the launch of a scholarship named as the Asure Software International Scholarship Program.The contest is open to those students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university or college located anywhere in the world. The scholarship essay contest is to be awarded twice yearly for the fall and spring academic semesters.
At Asure Software, they help approximately 7,000 worldwide clients prepare their workplaces for today’s workforce—and the workforce of the future. TheAsure Software Company was founded on the premise—and the promise—that providing exceptional facility management tools can increase workplace productivity.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college located anywhere in the world.
- Relatives or friends of Asure Software employees are not eligible to enter.
Instructions for Applying:
To enter students must submit a 500-1000 word essay on the following topic:
The topic is creating a productive and successful workplace. As the People Success Company, they are interested in insight from students preparing for the workforce. You can take several different angles in this essay. Choose one or more of the following topics:
- What do you feel employers are looking for in an employee? Explain what you think employers expect from their employees and discuss gaps in expectations.
- What kind of environment do companies offer today and what do Millennials look for in choosing an employer? Explain from a company resource perspective.
- What tools and/or environment would you expect a company to offer to attract you to their company. Explain what kind of environment you are you looking to work in and how you feel that is productive for both you and the company.
- What are the top decision-making criteria for you when deciding who to work for? Explain what benefits would make the most difference in your decision and whether office logistic design, workstation flexibility, technology Apps/tools make a difference. If so explain in what way.
To submit, email your complete essay as an attachment in PDF or Word format, including your full name, a personal bio, the school you will be attending, your major, graduation date and contact information to scholarship-at-asuresoftware.com.
The winner will be awarded $2,500 (USD). The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. The scholarship is non-renewable and is only good for the one-semester cycle.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions about the scholarship essay contest can be directed to scholarship-at- asuresoftware.com.