Award Amount: $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The AXA Foundation is sponsoring its signature program named as the AXA Achievement Scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. The program is open to current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year. The program helps students and parents take the next step toward college and educators take the next step toward success.
The AXA Foundation directs AXA’s philanthropic and volunteer activities. “AXA” is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies.Headquartered in New York City since 1859, AXA US has a nationwide presence, with primary corporate locations in New Jersey, Syracuse NY, and Charlotte NC.
Applicants to the AXA Achievement Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicants can submit an online application through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/axa-achievement/
- The AXA Achievement Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico.
- Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship.
- In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
Detailed Information Link: