Award Amount: $100
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 17, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Berklee College of Music is pleased to offer the Career Center’s Internship to all students, but only those who register and have a nametag will be admitted into the event spaces. The internship expo is an open to any student who has completed three semesters at Berklee by the time their internship begins and has a GPA of at least 2.5. This program is available to help you put your best foot forward at the Internship Expo, no matter what your level is.
Berklee was founded on the revolutionary principle that the best way to prepare students for careers in music is through the study and practice of contemporary music.It is to educate, train, and develop students to excel in music as a career.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria to the Career Center’s Internship Expo:
- Any student who has completed three semesters at Berklee by the time their internship begins
- Applicants have a GPA of at least 2.5 is eligible for this internship course.
Instructions for Applying:
- In order to apply, You can register on the day of the expo, but pre-registration is encouraged through the given link: https://berklee.onelogin.com/login
- Pre-Register for the Internship Expo (Conservatory Students). https://www.berklee.edu/career-center/forms/pre-register-internship-expo
- IN-299 and IN-399: one general elective credit
- XX-495: two approved, specified elective credits
- GS-595 (for graduate students only): one elective credit
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions or issues, contact by email at careercenter-at-berklee.edu