Do you want to study in your dream major and looking the best college for it, but not sure which college is good for you according to your major? Then don’t worry, if you tired for search the best college for making the bright future then our list of “Best College Major” will help to make the bright career. There are many college majors are available such as Biology, Economics, Mass Communication, Government/Political Science, etc. which are given by different universities or colleges.
Hurry Up!! The given below list is available to all students who need Best College Major. If you are interested don’t miss the chance to get the best opportunity. Through the given list, you can save your searching time. So go ahead, if you find yourself to be eligible don’t waste your time and Apply today!
- About Subject: Biology is the study of biology at the molecular level. The field overlaps with other areas of biology and chemistry, particularly genetics and biochemistry. It is studied at the level of whole organisms (classical or transmission genetics), the DNA itself (molecular genetics), or whole populations (population and evolutionary genetics).
- Career Fields: Biological Technician, Medical and Health Services Manager, Financial Analyst, Genetic Counselor, Physician’s Assistant and Nurse Practitioner, Health Educator, Biochemist, Pharmaceutical / Medical Product Sales Representative, Biology Faculty, Product Management Specialist II etc.
- Provided By University / Institute: These are number of Universities such as Harvard University, Yale University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Princeton University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, Cornell University, Vanderbilt University, Brown University, Rice University, California Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University etc which provides the Biology subject .For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: More broadly, Economics is the study of how individuals, businesses, governments, and societies choose to spend their time and money and otherwise allocate their resources. Even more broadly, Economics is the study of choices. When the federal government decides to allocate a certain part of the national budget to military spending and another part to funding for the arts, that decision and its consequences are Economics.
- Career Fields: Assistant Professor, Research Analyst, Economics Lecturer, Professor/ Associate / Asst. Prof. – Economics, Economist, Junior Research Analyst, Fellow/ Associate Fellow/ Consultant, Data Scientist, etc.
- Provided By University / Institute: These are a number of Universities such as Harvard University, Yale University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Clemson University, Vanderbilt University, Syracuse University, Northeastern University, American University etc which provides the “Economics” subject.For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: Mass Communication majors are sometimes also located within a broader communication major that more generally examines the ways in which information is created and distributed, whether through a television commercial or a personal e-mail. Mass Communication majors investigate the role mass media has played, and continues to play, in American culture.
- Career Fields: Communications Officer, Corporate Communications, Manager Communication, Corporate Communication Executive, Production Associate / Client Servicing, Writer/ Senior Writer, Assistant Professor Journalism & Mass Communication, Huge Opportunities for Content Management & Media Monitoring etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: These are number of Universities such as Northeastern University, Temple University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Tufts University, Villanova University, Claremont McKenna College, Auburn University, Miami University, University of Colorado–Boulder, Pomona College, Vassar College, Ithaca College, University of Oregon etc which offers “Mass Communications” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: A study of the United States and state constitutions, with special emphasis. This course is limited to students who have already completed a minimum of 6 SCH of government (GOVT) courses but have not satisfied the statutory requirement for students of the federal and state constitutions. Political science, also called government is a social science which deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, and political behavior.
- Career Fields: Assistant Professor, Professor – Political Science, Editor, Humanities, Corporate Outreach Manager, Political Science Associate, Programme Officer, Media Advertising Manager, Political Analyst/ Executive Assistant etc.
- Provided By University / Institute: Boston University, Stanford University, Syracuse University, Northeastern University, University of Virginia, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Georgetown University, Swarthmore College, University of Connecticut, DePaul University, Bennington College, and Quinnipiac University etc. which offers “Government/Political Science” For more information you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: English literature is the study of literature written in the English language. The writers do not necessarily have to be from England but can be from all over the world. You’ll become familiar with many different genres, including fiction, nonfiction, drama, and poetry, as well as areas of literature such as folklore and regional specialties. You’ll learn the basics of literary criticism and how to apply them to these various genres of the literature.
- Career Fields: Assistant Professor, English Language Trainer, Content Writers, Spoken English Trainer, Assistant Editor, Freelance Content Writer, Educational Specialist, Copy Editor, etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Pitzer College, City University of New York-Hunter College, University of Redlands, University of British Columbia, Oral Roberts University, Mount Allison University, Tougaloo College which grant you the “English Literature” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: Mathematicians resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof. When mathematical structures are good models of real phenomena, then mathematical reasoning can provide insight or predictions about nature. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects.
- Career Fields: Assistant Teachers, Math Faculty, Subject Content Writers,
Editor/author –Math, Account Manager, Data Analytics, Assistant Instructor, Data Scientist etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Central College, University at Buffalo, SUNY Rankings, College of the Ozarks Rankings, Saint Mary’s College – Indiana Rankings, North Dakota State University Rankings, Alma College Rankings, Appalachian State University of Wisconsin – La Crosse , University of Illinois at Springfield , University of Idaho, University of Minnesota, University of California etc .which provides you the “Maths” For more information you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: Industrial Psychology majors study psychology as it applies to the workplace: attitudes of employees and employers, organizational behavior, workplace environment and its effects, and much, much more. You’ll study such things as personality, cognition, perception, and human development. As an undergraduate, expect to get well acquainted with the basics of psychology in addition to the more specific field of Industrial Psychology.
- Career Fields: Executive / Sr. Officer- Production, Asst Manager/manager, Chemist / Chemist – Production, Assistant General Manager, Junior Research Officer, Marketing Executive, etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Southern Adventist University, Mount Allison University, Saint Xavier University, Albertus Magnus College, San Jose State University, Albright College, City University of New York–Baruch College, University of Texas-El Paso etc. which provides you the “Industrial Psychology” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: Criminal Justice is the system of practices and institutions of governments directed at upholding social control, deterring and mitigating crime, or sanctioning those who violate laws with criminal penalties and rehabilitation efforts. Three main components make up the criminal justice system: law enforcement, courts, and corrections. Criminal justice offers a tremendous number of career options. Those interested in working in the field can find plenty of jobs in the courts, corrections or law enforcement systems.
- Career Fields: Senior Manager, Fraud Investigation, Advocate, Corporate Security Intelligence Analyst, Security Investigator, Investigator, Senior System Engineer, etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, University of Northern Colorado, Pittsburg State University, Northern Michigan University, University of Pittsburgh, La Roche College, Hawaii Pacific University, Frostburg State University, Slippery Rock University, Lynn University, Johnson & Wales University Paso etc. which offers you the “Criminal Justice” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: In the course of evaluating, diagnosing, and treating health problems there is also the chance to work with ever-evolving and ultra-sophisticated technology. Nursing takes the traditional science and liberal arts courses as a first-year student and begins clinical rotations at hospitals and other healthcare facilities during the second semester of their sophomore year. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is the basic professional degree in nursing and it provides the foundation for graduate study (which you can pursue if you want to but is by no means required for job security).
- Career Fields: Staff Nurse, Head Nurse, Pharmacy D.Pharm, B.Pharm and Nursing, Clinical Counselor, Clinical Manager, etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Clemson University, George Washington University, Brigham Young University (UT)University of San Francisco, McGill University, San Jose State University, Liberty University, University of Hartford ,Florida Gulf Coast University, Rutgers University-Newark, Biola University, Seattle Pacific University, California State University-Los Angeles etc which offers you the “Nursing” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
- About Subject: An accurate and concise definition of music is fundamental to being able to discuss, categorize, and otherwise, consider what we understand as being. Music is also a form of entertainment that puts sounds together in a way that people like or find interesting. Most music includes people singing with their voices or playing musical instruments, such as the piano, guitar, or drums. Music is a sound that has been organized by using rhythm, melody or harmony.
- Career Fields: Music Teacher, Western Music Teacher, Professor – Music and Fine Arts, Creative Video Editor, etc.
- Provided By University/Institute: Curtis Institute of Music, Juilliard School, University of Southern California, Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory of Music, Vanderbilt University, Northwestern University, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, University of Michigan, Cleveland Institute of Music, Manhattan School of Music etc which announces you the “Music” subject. For more information, you can go to the respective University source.
Find out more information about latest updates by joining our facebook page kindly given the link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/