Are you a student who need the best college savings plans? Nowadays, there are many saving plans facilities are available for the students but they are don’t know about it. That’s why we have created a list to provide you Best College Savings Plans for your college. The given below list contains available to all students who need Best college savings plans. If you are interested don’t miss the chance to get the best opportunity. Hurry Up!!
Michigan Engineering-University of Michigan
Michigan Engineering is a global leader in engineering education and research. With 9 top-ten engineering programs embedded in a top-ranked university, there are literally thousands of opportunities for you to make a difference in the world. The Materials Science and Engineering program is the oldest continuing metallurgy and materials program in the United States. Biomedical engineering is one of the newest programs established at the College of Engineering.
- Established: August 26, 1817
- Financial Aid Program: Over the last five years, the U-M has seen as 10.1% increase in financial aid awards, compared to a 4.5% increase in tuition.
- Address: 1221 Beal Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2102
- Contact Number: +1 (734) 647-7000
- Apply Now: https://www.engin.umich.edu/admissions/finances/financial-aid/
Knox College is a four-year coeducational private liberal arts college located in Galesburg, Illinois, United States. Knox is classified as a more selective institution by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching and is ranked 71st among liberal arts colleges by the 2017 edition of America’s Best Colleges in U.S. News & World Report. It is one of 40 schools featured in Loren Pope’s influential book Colleges That Change Lives.
- Established: February 15, 1837
- Financial Aid Program: Knox College offers a wide variety of need-based financial aid to help you cover your college tuition and expenses.
- Address: 2 E South St, Galesburg, IL 61401, USA
- Contact Number: +1 309-341-7000
- Apply Now: https://www.knox.edu/admission/cost-and-financial-aid
Warren Wilson College
Warren Wilson College is a private four-year liberal arts college near Asheville, North Carolina, in the Swannanoa Valley. The college offers classes in a range of disciplines with Environmental Studies and Creative Writing among the most popular. Warren Wilson College is a private institution that was founded in 1894. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 650, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 1,135 acres.
- Established: 1894
- Financial Aid Program: The average cost of attendance after financial aid is awarded: $24,419 per year, 100% of our residential students receive some form of financial aid, and Default rate: 5.3% (6% lower than the national average of 11.3%)
- Address: 701 Warren Wilson Rd, Swannanoa, NC 28778, USA
- Contact Number: (828) 771-2082
- Apply Now: https://www.warren-wilson.edu/admission/tuition-and-aid/
University of Florida Health (UF Health)
The University of Florida Health is a medical network associated with the University of Florida. It includes two academic hospitals – UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville and UF Health Jacksonville in Jacksonville – and several other hospitals and facilities in North Florida. It used to be known as Shands Healthcare and UF & Shands. The network was named to the U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 list of the nation’s top 50 hospitals.
- Established: 1958
- Financial Aid Program: The FAFSA opens each year on October 1. UF’s school code is 001535. Your FAFSA must be received by UF’s on-time deadline of December 15 to be given priority consideration for need-based aid.
- Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
- Contact Number: 1-352-733-0111
- Apply Now: http://education.vetmed.ufl.edu/admissions/financial-aid-information/
Baker College is an accredited, private, not-for-profit American college in Michigan that was founded in 1911. Baker College has thirteen locations throughout the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and one in Reading, Pennsylvania. It maintains a right-to-try admissions policy, and couples that policy with an extensive financial aid office to allow for a very broad base of traditional and nontraditional students. Baker College’s cohort graduation rate: 9% of enrolled students graduate within 6 years.
- Established: 1911
- Financial Aid Program: Many opportunities for financial assistance get passed over, sometimes because students are unaware of them, but also because of complicated forms and criteria.
- Address: 1050 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI 48507, USA
- Contact Number: +1 800-964-4299
- Apply Now: https://www.baker.edu/admissions-and-aid/tuition-and-aid/financial-aid
Queens University of Charlotte
The Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-educational, comprehensive university located in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The school has approximately 2,300 undergraduate and graduate students through the College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth School of Graduate.
- Established: 1857
- Financial Aid Program: 98% of Queens students receive some form of financial aid
- Address: 1900 Selwyn Ave, Charlotte, NC 28207, USA
- Contact Number: +1 704-337-2200
- Apply Now: http://www.queens.edu/admissions-aid/tuition-scholarship-aid/financial-aid-101.html
Goodwin College is a private, nonprofit, four-year institution located on One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, Connecticut. The college offers a variety of certificate and associate degree programs along with bachelor’s degree programs in child study, health science, organizational studies, RN-BSN, and the newest, public safety.
- Established: 1999
- Financial Aid Program: 92% of Goodwin students received financial aid
- Address: 1 Riverside Dr, East Hartford, CT 06118, USA
- Contact Number: +1 860-528-4111
- Apply Now: https://www.goodwin.edu/financial-aid/
The University of the Arts
The University of the Arts (UArts) is a university of visual and performing arts based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Its campus makes up part of the Avenue of the Arts in Center City, Philadelphia. Dating back to the 1870s, it is one of the oldest schools of art or music in the United States. Its tuition and fees are $43,100 (2017-18).
- Established: 1870, 1876, 1985
- Financial Aid Program: Nearly 80 percent of the University’s undergraduate students enrolled on a full-time basis are eligible for some type of need-based aid.
- Address: 320 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
- Contact Number: +1 215-717-6000
- Apply Now: https://www.uarts.edu/admissions/undergraduate-financial-aid
Northwestern College (NWC) is a Private Christian Liberal arts college with more than 1200 students located in Orange City, Iowa. It is also known as Northwestern IA. It is affiliated with the Reformed Church in America (RCA). Northwestern began as an academy in 1882. It was then upgraded to junior college status in 1928. In 1961, it became the four-year institution it is today.
- Established: 1882
- Financial Aid Program: 100% of Northwestern students receive financial aid, and the average amount is $25,770.
- Address: 101 7th St SW, Orange City, IA 51041, USA
- Contact Number: +1 712-707-7000
- Apply Now: https://www.nwciowa.edu/financial-aid
Lake Forest College
Lake Forest College is a four-year coeducational private liberal arts college in Lake Forest, Illinois, on Chicago’s North Shore. Founded in 1857 as Lind University by Presbyterian ministers, the college has been coeducational since 1876 and an undergraduate-focused liberal arts institution since 1903.Lake Forest enrolls approximately 1,600 students representing 47 states and 81 countries.
- Established: 1857
- Financial Aid Program: While income isn’t the only factor in deciding financial aid eligibility, last year approximately 30% of families who applied for financial aid have income over $100,000, and 70% received at least $20,000 in aid.
- Address: 555 N Sheridan Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
- Contact Number: +1 847-234-3100
- Apply Now: https://www.lakeforest.edu/admissions/finaid/
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/