Award Amount: $500
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 18th, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
BETSOL Software Development Company is excited to announce one-time scholarship program, named as “Spring $500 US Scholarship”. To be eligible, the applicants must be actively enrolled in college or be accepted for the upcoming quarter or semester. The program will support students development and as well as it will invest in education and the next generation of software-engineering talent.
BETSOL is a rapidly growing custom development and software development company in the US. It specializes in the development of custom software applications and offshore software outsourcing services. Specifically, their company carries out custom programming, database design, client-server and internet/intranet software application development.
Eligible applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- The applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident.
- The applicants must be majoring in Computer Science or related field.
- The applicants must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicants must be actively enrolled in college or be accepted for the upcoming quarter or semester. Proof of enrollment and/or acceptance must be submitted at the time of application.
Instructions for Applying:
- In order to apply, complete 250-350 word essay answering one of two questions:
What are the key technologies that you want to see in the future?
What technology or app do you think is missing out there that needs to be built?
- All applicants can go to the given link and apply for the scholarship online: https://betsol.com/betsol-spring-2018-500-us-scholarship/
BETSOL Software Development Company will provide an award up to $500. This is a one-time scholarship for US students.Any and all content may be used in future BETSOL marketing.
Detailed Information Link: