Award Amount: $23,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Winner Announcement: February
Everyone deserves the opportunity to further their education hence Boston College provides opportunities to apply for this “The Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship”. College junior who has demonstrated superior academic achievement, extracurricular leadership, community service, and involvement with the African American community and African American issues can apply. The mission of Boston College is rooted in this dynamic integrity of the academic and the religious, a coherence of the divine and the human that reaches its fullest expression in Jesus Christ and extends to all forms of human culture and knowledge.
Boston College is a predominantly further education college in Boston in Lincolnshire, England. It is a Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) for Early Years Care.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- A full-time Boston College junior
- A citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- In good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Active in community service to the African American and wider communities on and/or off-campus
- Involved with African American issues and the African American community
Instructions for Applying:
Application form can be downloaded from the given link:
All applicants must submit their application and all information to jordanag-at-bc.edu
- The winner will receive a scholarship of up to $19,000 toward senior year tuition,
- Other finalists will each receive a $3,000 tuition scholarship.
- The finalists will each be honored with a $1,000 gift certificate to the Boston College Bookstore.
Detailed Information Link:
For more information about the scholarship, contact:
Office of Student Services
Lyons Hall, 103