Title: Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: November 12, 2017 at 11:59pm PST
Those who are interested in working in technology and full-time opportunities at Google have a chance to apply for the Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Internship Program. The program is designed to expose historically underrepresented students in this field to career opportunities in the industry. Students from all schools, and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, in California.
In order to apply for this internship all applicant must be:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete an 11-week program beginning in May or June 2018.
- Have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
How to Apply:
The application can be summit by the given link: