At Burg Simpson, they recognize the importance of access to a good education. Hence, they launched the “Burg Simpson Scholarship Competition”. Any graduating high school seniors who are enrolled at Colorado accredited school can enter in this scholarship program.
Burg Simpson is one of United States leading plaintiff trial law firms. Established in 1976, by Michael S. Burg, Burg Simpson has 40 award-winning lawyers and offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, and Ohio.
- Award Amount: Up to $11,500
- Deadline: February 2, 2018
- Winner Announcement: February 16, 2018
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Any graduating high school senior enrolled in a Colorado accredited school can enter.
- The Burg Simpson essay competition is not open to employees of the firm or their family members.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants can apply online for this scholarship by the given link:
Applicants must submit a complete essay as a part of the application by mail to:
Burg Simpson Essay Competition
40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, Colorado 80112
In order to apply you must write an original essay of 1,500 words or less that describes:
- How the civil jury system in the United States is being threatened.
- How the civil jury system protects your rights as a citizen.
- The importance of preserving the civil jury system for future generations
- The scholarship will fund one scholarship of $2,500 and nine scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded to graduating seniors to attend the college of their choice.
- All 10 winners, their families, and a teacher of their choice will be invited to a dinner held in their honor.
- Winners will also appear at center court during half-time of the Colorado State Boys Basketball Championship game at the Denver Coliseum Denver, Colorado on March 10, 2018.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any query you can contact Corey Wheeland at (303) 792-5595, email cwheeland-at-burgsimpson.com