Title: Assistant Professor
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
Ecohydrology- the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Alabam is seeking to fill an Assistant Professor position in the field of ecohydrology. The successful candidate is expected to develop an extramurally funded research program and must be committed to excellence in teaching and mentoring undergraduate and graduate students. For the Ecohydrology position, the successful applicant will establish an extramurally funded and internationally recognized research program centered on the interactions and feedbacks between ecological and hydrological processes through any component of the water cycle.
The University of Alabama is a public research university located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States, and the flagship of the University of Alabama System. Founded in 1820, UA is the oldest and largest of the public universities in Alabama. Founded in 1820, UA is the oldest and largest of the public universities in Alabama. UA offers programs of study in 13 academic divisions leading to bachelor’s, master’s, Education Specialist, and doctoral degrees.
For the job position applicants must:
- Candidates for all positions must have a Ph.D. in the Biological Sciences or a related field and postdoctoral (or equivalent job) experience.
- Evidence of significant intellectual contributions to their respective fields and a demonstrated commitment to teaching at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are also required.
- The successful applicants will also be expected to establish extramurally funded and relevant research programs.
How to Apply:
Application must be completed by the given link:
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Research/Scholarship/Creative Activities Statement
- Teaching Philosophy
- Other Document 1