Award Amount: $2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Winner Announcement: Not Known
You could win a $2,500 Scholarship for College By entering the “Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award Sweepstakes” that is sponsoring by the Discover Products, Inc. and administrated by HelloWorld, Inc. The sweepstakes is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories, who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter and win the sweepstake.
Discover Financial Services, Inc. is an American financial services company, which issues the Discover Card and operates the Discover and Pulse networks, and owns Diners Club International. Discover Card is the third largest credit card brand in the United States, when measured by cards in force, with nearly 50 million cardholders.
In order to participate in the sweepstake contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Residents of the fifty (50) the United States, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories
- Who is at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry.
- Entrants must also be high school senior students who will be or college students
- Who are enrolled at least half-time in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program or graduate program at an eligible school or parent/legal guardians of students that satisfy the above eligibility requirements
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested you can enter through the given link: https://www.discover.com/student-loans/scholarships/award.html
- A $2,500 checks made payable to the qualified institution reflected on the winner’s Declaration.
- A winner forfeits the prize if he/she (or his/her daughter or son) does not attend a participating college/university within one (1) year of notification/winner confirmation.
Detailed Information Link: