Award Amount: $700
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: September 29
Winner Announcement: October 20, 2017
Are you trying to break into a career in policy, communications, or law? Do you want a rich education in contemporary policy issues—and the philosophical, historical, and economic underpinnings of those issues? A Cato internship might be right for you. The Cato Institute invites you to apply for a “Cato internship”. Cato internships are open to undergraduates, recent graduates, graduate students, law students, and early-career professionals who have a strong commitment to individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace—principles.
The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974 by Ed Crane, Murray Rothbard, and Charles Koch, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of the conglomerate Koch Industries.
- Graduate students, legal interns, TFAS Capital Semester students, Metcalf Fellows, FTE interns, and Koch Fellows.
- Who has a strong commitment to individual liberty, private property, free markets, limited government—i.e. the philosophy known variously as “classical liberalism,” “market liberalism,” or simply “libertarianism.”
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested and want to apply for this internship then you must create an account by the given link: https://intern.cato.org/application
Applicants must provide following along with the applications:
- Curriculum Vitae
International applicants must submit their resume and CV to mhouser-at-cato.org.
- $700 a month paid bi-weekly.
- Law students receive specific legal work as well as a higher stipend.
- International interns are eligible for a higher stipend and visa funding.
- Part time internships are permitted in exceptional cases and part time interns receive a pro-rated stipend.
Detailed Information Link: