Interested in journalism or media studies? Compete to earn a full-tuition scholarship and paid summer fellowships in media! At the Mercer University, the applications are invited for “CCJ Media Changemaker Scholarship & Couric Fellowship”. The scholars who will win earn 4-year scholarships, up to full tuition.
The University brings to the Center a long and proud history of preparing journalists that date back to the early 20th century. In 1920 Mercer established a School of Journalism that was recognized as an “A”-grade school by the Association of Schools of Journalism and Mass Communication.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Students interested in journalism or media studies.
- You will also need to attend the Media Changemaker Scholar Competition on January 20 and be interviewed by CCJ representatives.
- CCJ also selects incoming John M. Couric Media Fellowships.
Instructions for Applying:
In order for an application to consider all interested applicant may check the given link:
- Media Changemaker Scholars earn 4-year scholarships, up to full tuition.
- These programs provide paying summer jobs at leading media organizations throughout the country, funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
- Media Changemaker Scholars receive four-year scholarships to Mercer—up to and including full-tuition, a value of over $140,000.
Applications will no longer be accepted after January 13, 2018.
Detailed Information Link: