Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 11, at 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Winner Announcement: Not known
The University of Arizona (UA)’s Study Abroad is excited to announce a new scholarship named as the CDH Charitable Foundation Study Abroad Scholarship. The program is open to first-generation students who are Arizona resident and have a demonstrated financial need. The aim of the scholarship program is to diversify the student population studying abroad.
The University of Arizona (UA) was established in 1885, is a place without limits — where teaching, research, service, and innovation merge to improve lives in Arizona and beyond. We aren’t afraid to ask bigger questions, to get better answers.
The eligibility requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
- You must be an Arizona resident.
- Admitted and enrolled at the UA in sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative UA GPA
- Demonstrated financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference will be given to first-generation students
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must submit an online application go through the given link: https://global.arizona.edu/cdh-charitable-foundation-study-abroad-scholarship
Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The UA (University of Arizona) Study Abroad is offering awards up to $8,000 for spring 2018 semester-long programs.
- This scholarship will be used for study abroad on UA approved credit-bearing programs and can only be used for study abroad programs that occur during the spring 2018 semester.
The UA Study Abroad welcome students to participate in a workshop on September 18, 2017, or October 11, at 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (location TBD)for help completing their application for the scholarship.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, contact the Donella Ly by email: djly-at-arizona.edu or phone: 520-621-0785