Award Amount: $3,000 per month
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 15, 2017.
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) with support from the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce the “CEE Area Studies Fellowship Program”. Students who are enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as international relations, public policy, security studies, or political science are invited to apply. The fellowship is intended to help bring forward and develop the next generation of U.S. experts on Central and Eastern.
Founded in 2005, the Center for European Policy Analysis provides a forum for scholarly research, writing and debate on key issues affecting the countries and economies of the Central and Eastern European region, their membership in the European Union and relationship with the United States.
To be eligible for consideration, applying organizations must:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Bachelor’s degree, at a minimum, in a relevant field such as international relations, public policy, security studies, or political science.
- Must presently be a graduate level student, a post-doctoral scholar, or an early career professional with a demonstrated interest in the CEE region and/or U.S. national security and foreign policy.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic credentials.
- Applicants must be exceptional research and writing skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to transatlantic values and proven leadership potential and ability to work independently.
Instructions for Applying:
If you want to apply for this fellowship program you can go through the given link t download the application form:
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Applicants will submit their resume/CV.
- Applicants will submit a 1,000-word essay on the proposed research issue.
- Applicants must explain why their topic or issue of interest is important to U.S. national security and/or foreign policy and how their research could contribute to the wider expert and policy communities.
- Two academic and/or professional letters of recommendation.
All materials will send signed letters directly to CEPA electronically at info-at-cepa.org
The Center for European Policy Analysis will provide a stipend of $3,000 per month for six months.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions or issues, contact by email at info-at-cepa.org