Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 12, 2017
Winner Announcement: December 5, 2017
The Celler Legal P.A. Law Firm is proud to announce the Celler Legal P.A. Employment Skills Scholarship Program. The program is open to Florida high school seniors and freshman enrollees who are seeking a degree in an accredited Florida four year universities, college or community college.The program will continue annually to support young exceptional young students looking to advance their work and career skills with the intent of using their education in service of their community.Applicants are encouraged to share how they intend to use their education for the benefit of the community and others.
Celler Legal P.A. Law Firm is committed to protecting employee rights in the workplace. The firm was founded in 2004 by Richard Celler, who is the Managing Partner of Richard Celler Legal, P.A., a/k/a Florida Overtime Lawyer. He created this firm after having served as the Founding Member and Managing Partner of one of the largest employee/plaintiff-side employment law divisions in the United States.
- Have maintained a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be entering freshman year (or attending the first year) in a Florida college or university
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants who wish to apply for the award are required to download the application through the given link: http://www.floridaovertimelawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/celler-legal-scholarship-app.pdf
In order for submissions to be considered, applicants must include all the following:
- Create a video discussing one of the following topics: how job loss, discrimination in the workplace, disability or harassment on the job affected them personally or their family. Applicants are encouraged to discuss any emotional and financial toll the experience caused on the victim and their family.
- A short essay is required along with the video, discussing the topic and sharing creative ideas for reducing the job discrimination rates, harassment, and other illegal practices.
- A copy of high school transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to share any extracurricular activities and athletic accomplishments they were involved in during high school.
All documents required for consideration are to be sent to:
Celler Legal, P.A.
Att: Scholarship Program
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 230
Davie, FL 33314
Celler Legal will be providing a financial award in the amount of $1,000.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions to be sent via email to Richard (at) floridaovertimelawyer.com