The Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL) is glad to announce “CFNIL Scholarship” that is created by individuals or organizations. Students who are attending or will be attending college full-time are eligible to apply. The importance of the scholarship is to help students achieve their educational goals, now and in perpetuity.
Founded in 1953, the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois (CFNIL) is a regional leader in philanthropy. CFNIL mission is to attract, preserve, and grow an endowment for the current and future needs of the people of Northern Illinois.
- Award Amount: $200,000
- Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- The intent is to award scholarships to students who are or will be attending college full-time.
- Applicants must reside within Boone, Ogle, Stephenson or Winnebago County.
- Applicants must be seeking an undergraduate degree (AA, BA, BS, etc.) or certification. Graduate students are only eligible when specified by the donor.
Instructions for Applying:
The registration for the scholarship must be completed by the given link: http://cfnil.org/how-to-register-apply/
The scholarship will be offered more than fifty awards up to $200,000.
Detailed Information Link: