Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: 1
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The mission at ChameleonJohn is to help people save money on their online purchases. That is why they get the best coupon codes from hundreds of online stores around the United States. After having saved money for thousands of consumers, they decided to give a hand to students who are struggling financially. Hence, ChameleonJohnglad to announce an Annual University Student Scholarship. The program is open to all freshman and current students across the United States. The purpose of the program is to help University students across the country, who are struggling financially.
ChameleonJohn is a fast growing online coupons website offering great discounts from thousands of major online retailers. Anywhere you want to shop at, be it Kohl’s, Sears, Amazon or any other online retailer, rest assured that our team will provide you with the best deals on the market.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be current or future (next year) students (of any year)
- Your desired University must be in the United States
- You must choose one of the Universities from the list
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application go through the given link: https://www.chameleonjohn.com/scholarship/universities/apply
The applicant must write short essays online to these 3 questions (up to 1,000 symbols each):
- What are your goals in life? How will these studies contribute to them?
- How will this scholarship change your life?
- What quote by a famous person represents your attitude towards life and success? Why?
The $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student and the money will be transferred to their University’s bank account to cover the tuition fee.
Detailed Information Link: