Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Deadline: October 13, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) is glad to announce a scholarship program named as “Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to students who are enrolled full-time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning. Through the Scholarship Fund, they seek to promote the principals of workplace equality among our college students and provide financial assistance to diverse college students at the level of rising Junior or Senior.
The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) was formed in 1991 and is based on the belief that improved and expanded communications between regulatory agencies and contractors, constituency and other groups will result in greater employment opportunity.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater. Also, GPA must be derived from a major in Business with relevant coursework in Human Resources.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning.
Instructions for Applying:
- In order to be eligible applicants must write an essay on “Why you want to be a Human Resources Professional and what this Scholarship will mean to you”. The essay should be at least 500 to 600 words.
- Recipients who are interested to apply for the scholarship program can go through the given link to download the application form: https://calginc.org/resources/Pictures/CALG_ScholarshipApplication2017.doc
- Submitted a copy of your Transcript or last semester’s grades?
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor?
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor or department head?
All completed application must be mail at the address given below:
Charlotte Area Liaison Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 32541
Charlotte, NC 28232
Or send via email to:
There are two scholarships available for the applicants of $1,000 each.
Detailed Information Link: