Award Amount: $4,000
Number of Awards: 7
Deadline: December 18th, 2017
Winner Announcement: April 26, 2018
The Christophers Organization is pleased to announce its 30th Annual Video Contest.College students are invited to create a film or video (5 minutes or less in length) that best communicates the message and mission of The Christophers and its belief that one person can make a difference. In order to apply, the applicant must be currently enrolled in and attending a graduate or undergraduate program at a college or university.
The Christophers is a nonprofit organization founded in 1945. The Christophers uses the media to spread the idea that each person has a God-given purpose and can make a positive difference in the world. This message, based on the concept of service to God and all humanity is addressed to people of all faiths and of no particular faith. The Christopher motto is: “It’s better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.”
- Entrants must be currently enrolled or attending in a graduate or undergraduate program at a college or university.
- Entrants must be enrolled as full or part time, between Sept. 1, 2017, and Dec. 18, 2017
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying, the applicant can download the application through the given link: https://www.christophers.org/document.doc?id=1062
- Submit video- must submit as DVDs as the following:
- Entries must interpret some variation of the theme, “One Person Can Make a Difference”.
- Entries must be 5 minutes or less in length.
- Each DVD or email (with link) must be labeled with the entrant’s name, email address, home address and telephone number, as well as the title and length of the entry
- Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes can be awarded.
- The applicant must send complete application to College Video Contest, THE CHRISTOPHERS, 5 Hanover Square, 22nd , New York, NY 10004
- Entries must be submitted as DVDs that they are able to upload onto their site or send them a link to your video to the email with the Subject Heading 30th annual Video Contest at s.holinski-at-christophers.org.
Winners will receive the following cash awards:
- First Prize – $2,000
- Second Prize – $1,000
- Third Prize – $500
- Up to five Honorable Mentions – $100 each
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question, contact at s.holinski-at-christophers.org or 888-298-4050