Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Coca-Cola Foundation with UNCF invites applications for its Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship. The program is open to college freshman, sophomore, junior, and seniors who have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university. Restriction for this program is limited to full-time matriculation in an AUC (Atlanta University Center) College or University. These schools include Spelman College, Morehouse College, and Clark Atlanta University of the Interdenominational Theological Center.
The Coca-Cola Foundation was established in the U.S. as a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Since their inception in 1984, The Coca-Cola Foundation has given back more than $820 million to enhance the sustainability of local communities worldwide.Foundations grants are awarded throughout the year based on our priorities, tax requirements, legal compliance, and approval by the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
In order to be considered for an award, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria as described:
- Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university (Required for the need-based program).
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to 3-years if a student continues to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Continuing students falling below the required minimum GPA of 3.0 are placed on probation for one semester. Students failing to re-establish and meet at least the minimum GPA are subject to suspension or replacement.
- Academic Classification- college freshman, college sophomore, college junior, college senior
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must submit online application go through the given link: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/0ab6d2c5-4dfa-4f01-84dd-4a0023d357bb?auto=Apply
Submit most recent transcript available (for college freshman, this is your final high school transcript)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Coca-Cola First generation scholarship provides renewable awards maximum of $5,000 annually for four academic years to students who are first in their families to attend college.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, contact to David Ray at david.ray-at-uncf.org