Award Amount: $500
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
CoffeeForLess.com would like to introduce you the semi-annual “Hit The Books Scholarship”. To be applying for the scholarship program students will be aged 18-25 and enrolled in an accredited college or university. The aim of the scholarship is to help the future leaders of the business world to meet their educational goals.
CoffeeForLess.com is the Internet coffee shop for your home, office or restaurant, serving as the online coffee store of Coffee Serv Inc. CoffeeForLess.com is the subsidiary of Coffee Serv Inc. and it was founded by Jack and Lynn Kirshner 25 years ago.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility
- Eligible students will be aged 18-25.
- The candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Instructions for Applying:
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, candidates should submit an essay of no more than 500 words on the subjects of the importance of education in their lives and how the scholarship money will assist the students’ goals.
- Hit The Books scholars are expected to illustrate integrity and drive with their use of the scholarship funds but will also be required to submit receipts for the educational materials acquired as a result of the scholarship award.
- After complete, the essay should be emailed to Info-at-CoffeeForLess.com
Scholarship will award one student up to $500 dollars to be used for educational books and materials
Detailed Information Link: