Title: Sports Dietitian
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: October 1, 2017
Colorado State University (CSU) is seeking application for Sports Dietitian position. Position will assist with the development and administration of all aspects of a sport nutrition program for the institution’s NCAA Div. I (FBS) intercollegiate athletics program which sponsors 16 men’s and women’s sports.
Colorado State University (also referred to as Colorado State, State, and CSU) is a public research university located in Fort Collins, in the U.S. state of Colorado. The university is the state’s land grant university, and the Flagship University of the Colorado State University System.
For this job applicants must demonstrated that they are:
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical nutrition, health/exercise science or nutrition-related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in a sports nutrition program
- Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with active status through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (www.cdrnet.org)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with student-athletes, athletic trainers, coaches and academic staff regarding on-going issues
- Expertise and certification in current literature relating to sport nutrition for high-level athletes
- Understanding and knowledge of nutritional and herbal supplements to determine if permissible under NCAA regulations
- Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license or access to a licensed driver by the employment start date
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, you can check the given link:
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- A letter of application
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.