Award Amount: $4,500 to $7,000/month
Number of Awards: Two to four fellowships will be awarded each year
Deadline: December 4, 2017
Winner Announcement: December 4, 2017
Italian Academy at Columbia University is excited to announce the Weinberg Ph.D. Fellowships Program.The program is open to the applicants who are enrolled in postdoctoral to the full professorial level. The program will support the understanding and conservation of architecture in any geographic.
Italian Academy at Columbia University was created in 1991 on the basis of a charter signed by the President of the Republic of Italy and the President of Columbia. It was also intended to provide a locus for collaborative projects between senior Italian and American scholars, particularly those open to interdisciplinary research.
To be eligible for the Weinberg Ph.D. Fellowships, applicants must have enrolled in postdoctoral to the full professorial level.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://italianacademycolumbiauniversity.submittable.com/submit/
Applicants will prepare and submit all material for the application.
- Applicants will ask referees to draft reference letters and a request with an upload link( you can open through the given link: http://italianacademy.columbia.edu/sample-request-for-reference-letter) then go to each referee.
- The Project Proposal and CVs should not exceed 1300 words (excluding references).
- Recommendation letters will submit in English or in Italian.
- Italian Academy at Columbia University will provide a gross salary ranging from $4,500 to $7,000/month
- It will also provide a travel allowance to cover the airfare to & from New York and a portion of health-insurance costs.
Detailed Information Link: