Award Amount: $50,000
Number of Awards: 26
Deadline: October 3rd, 2017
Winner Announcement: November 7th, 2017
Are you a Construction Intern who is enrolled in a college, university or trade school? Want to win prizes? The Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (HCSS) is now sponsoring the Construction Intern Awards contest. The contest is open to Legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and all U.S. territories and legal residents of Canada, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. This scholarship program is designed to recognize the strongest construction interns in the industry, as well as the companies with the best construction internship programs across the country.
Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (HCSS)was founded in 1986, designs and develops application software to help construction companies streamline their operations. HCSS’ mission is to help customers dramatically improve their business through innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service while providing a great life for employees.
- Legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and all U.S. territories and legal residents of Canada
- The applicant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry.
- Employees of HCSS and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
- The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Limit one (1) entry per person per email address for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant must submit online application go through the given link: http://cia.hcss.com/register/
Document your experience and complete your entry by submitting:
- 5 written responses to the contest questions
- 8 high-quality photos
- Any supporting documents that showcase your skills (make sure these are relevant — examples include construction project plans or bids that you’ve helped with)
HCSS is offering $50,000 in scholarship prizes as the following:
- Intern of the Year Grand Prize – $10,000 to 1 winner
- Intern of the Year Finalist – $4,000 to 4 winners (Total $16,000)
- Intern of the Year Honorable Mention – $2,000 to 12 winners (Total $24,000)
Detailed Information Link: