Award Amount: $2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Gonzaga University is seeking applications for its scholarship program termed as “Daniel G. Brajcich Scholarships”. Scholarship opens to students who demonstrate financial need and enroll in the School of Business Administration during their freshman year at Gonzaga. Gonzaga University is an exemplary learning community that educates students for lives of leadership and service for the common good.
Gonzaga University is a private, Roman Catholic university in Spokane, Washington, United States. Founded in 1887 by the Society of Jesus, it is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Students who demonstrate financial need and enroll in the School of Business Administration during their freshman year at Gonzaga.
- Outstanding High School Graduates Who Enroll in the School of Business Administration at Gonzaga University
- Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain good academic standing, a 2.0 GPA.
- Applicants maintain full-time status with a major in the School of Business Administration.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must be submitted by the given link:
- Applicants need to submit an essay no more than 500 words, please describe what excites you about a business career and what career goals you hope to achieve working in a business.
- The essay must be in MS Word, Rich Text, Plain Text, or PDF format.
The Scholarship Fund is offering financial assistance of $2,500 per year, renewable for four years.
Detailed Information Link: