Davidson Institute for Talent Development is pleased to offer “The Davidson Fellows Scholarship”. U.S. citizens or a permanent resident who is residing in the United States or who are stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duties are eligible to apply.
Started in 1999, the Davidson Institute for Talent Development is a 501(c) 3 private operating foundation. Its mission is to recognize, nurture and support profoundly intelligent young people ages 18 and under, and to provide opportunities for them to develop their talents to make a positive difference.
- Award Amount: Total $85,000
- Deadline:February 14, 2018, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Winner Announcement:
Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be 18 or younger as of Oct. 1, 2018
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S. military duty
- Have completed a significant piece of work in one of the submission categories
- Be able to demonstrate that the work is his or her own creation
- Be able to attend, with at least one parent or guardian, the awards reception in Washington, D.C
Instructions for Applying:
The application must be completed by the given link:https://prd.davidsongifted.org/exmusl
The Davidson Fellows Scholarship awards $50,000, $25,000 and $10,000 scholarships to extraordinary young people.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, you may email DavidsonFellows-at-DavidsonGifted.org.