Award Amount: $20,000 plus laptop and textbook credits
Number of Awards: Four hundred (400)
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Dell Scholars program is an initiative of the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation which recognizes the students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their educations. All interested applicants must be United States citizens or have an immigration residency status to apply. They know how tough it can be to succeed in college, so they provide to scholars with the support and assistance they need to make it through.
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation (www.msdf.org) is dedicated to improving the lives of children living in urban poverty around the world. With offices in Austin, TX and New Delhi, India, and Cape Town, South Africa, the Dell family foundation funds programs that foster high-quality public education and childhood health, and improve the economic stability of families living in poverty.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, the student must possess
- All applicants must be United States citizens or have an immigration residency status that allows the applicant to qualify for federal financial aid after completing the FAFSA.
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year.
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- Eligible to receive a federal Pell grant in the first year of college.
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply for the scholarship applicants must register themselves through the given link:
- The scholarship provides financial support of $20,000, a laptop and textbook credits; they also provide ongoing support and assistance to address all of the emotional, lifestyle, and financial challenges that may prevent our scholars from completing college.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees, books, and room and board.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any query you can mail to Apply-at-DellScholars.org