Award Amount: $650,000
Number of Awards: 20
Deadline: 11:59 AM PT October 18, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Dr. Pepper, Inc. is delighted to announce its Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway Contest program that is administrated by Scholarship America. The program is open to U.S. residents. To be entering in the contest, rally your friends to vote. Once you reach 50 votes, you are able to submit a video to inspire more fans.No purchase necessary, anyone between the ages of 18 and 24 can compete to win up to $100,000 in tuition.
Dr. Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. was a Plano, Texas-based soft-drink manufacturing company created by the merger of Dr. Pepper, Inc. and The 7 Up Company on May 19, 1986. It was purchased by Cadbury Schweppes plc and the Carlyle Group on March 2, 1995, after the conglomerate became debt-ridden and insolvent.
To eligible, the applicant must:
- Must be a U.S. legal resident of an eligible state and within the age eligibility.
- Must be at least 18 but no older than 24 on December 2, 2017
- You are not eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an
- Employee, officer or director of any Promotion Party, or
- Owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of Sponsor products.
- You must not be an active NCAA collegiate athlete (any division) in any sport, nor played professional, semi-professional, or Division I collegiate football at any time.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicants must submit online application through the given link: https://www.drpeppertuition.com/register
In order to apply, the applicant must follow these given points:
- Connect with your Facebook account and authorize the Pepper Tuition Giveaway application.
- Ensure your full profile is completed by updating your profile with your most current city, major and university on your personal Facebook page.
- Create your goal (Goal) by answering “Tell us how you’ll change the world in 350 characters or less.”
- Participants can change or modify his/her goal up until the point he/she receive 50 votes, after which point the goal is locked
Submit video-all Videos must be:
- In one of the following video types: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4, MPEG or .wmv
- No more than one (1) minute in length and 50 megabytes in size 3
- Your original creation
- Suitable for publication
- Submitted in English
20 Grand Prizes (4 for each Grand Prize Game): A trip for two (winner and guest) to one of the Grand Prize Games as a “Pass Contestant” to participate in the pass competition (Half-Time Event). ARV: ACC – $3,375, Big Ten – $3,075, Big 12 – $2,880, Pac-12 – $3,160, SEC – $3,000. The Grand Prize also includes an opportunity to compete for one of the following:
- Five (5) $100,000 Tuition Prizes (One at each Grand Prize Game): One Hundred Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($100,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards section below.
- Five (5) Runner-Up Prizes (One per Grand Prize Game): Twenty-Five Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($25,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards section below.
- Ten (10) Consolation Prizes (Two per Grand Prize Game): Two Thousand Five Hundred and No/100 Dollars ($2,500) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards section below.
Tuition Awards: Each tuition prize amount is payable as follows:
- As tuition to cover up to four (4) consecutive years of college or postsecondary vocational institution tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, related educational expenses and on-campus room and board to be awarded in the form of a check distributed to the school (eligible under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended) and located in the United States on behalf of the Winner or Winner’s designee, who must be at least 16 years of age (Designee), or
- To pay off student loans incurred for eligible costs in (a) above in the form of a check distributed to the lending institution on behalf of the Winner or Winner’s Designee, or
- A combination of (a) and (b) above in an amount not to exceed the prize amount.
Detailed Information Link: