Award Amount: $100,000
Number of Awards: 1
Deadline: January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (ET)
Winner Announcement: March 31, 2018
Do you want to win the sweepstake? Then hurry up! The Hearst Communications, Inc. is now sponsoring the Dream Vacation Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of 13 in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Hearst Communications Inc. is an American mass media and business information conglomerate based in New York City, New York. Hearst owns a wide variety of newspapers, magazines, television channels, and television stations, including the San Francisco Chronicle, the Houston Chronicle, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, 50% of broadcasting firm A&E Networks.
To receive the Sweepstakes, a beneficiary must:
- The applicant must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- The applicant must be at least 13 years of age or territory of residence at the time of
- Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Limit one entry per person and per email address, per day, per unique brand presentation for Sweepstakes regardless of method of entry.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, you can enter the Sweepstakes and during the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://www.oprah.com/app/o-magazine.html and follow the instructions provided to submit a completed online entry form to receive one entry through the given link is:
Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One winner will receive a check for $100,000. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Detailed Information Link: