Award Amount: Total ARV is $1,750.00
Number of Awards: Three (3)
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Sometimes, your average tape just won’t do. Sometimes you need a tape with attitude. Maybe you have a craft that needs to be more colorful, or you want to add a little bit of a pattern to that DIY project. There is application is open for “Brand Duct Tape Stickortreat Contest” which is sponsored by ShurTech Brands, LLC, and Administrator by CohenFriedberg Associates, LLC. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada.
Share your Duck Tape Jack-O-Lantern on Twitter or Instagram using @duckbrand and #StickorTreat to enter for a chance to win!
In 1980, against all conventional wisdom and protests from outside consultants, Jack decided to sell the company’s duct tape (then a commodity product) as a branded product under the trademarks Duck® and Duck Tape®. Jack wanted customers to have a brand champion who represented a helpful, upbeat spirit. In 1984, a friendly mascot, Manco T. Duck, was created by a former Disney artist and added to the packaging.
In order to apply for the contest, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, including the District of Columbia, but excluding Arizona, Maryland, Colorado, Tennessee, Vermont, Puerto Rico and the Province of Quebec.
- Age of the applicant must 18 and older at the time of entry who submit a valid contest entry.
- Employees of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, its advertising and promotion agencies and their family members, and persons living in the same household as employees or their family members are not eligible.
Instructions for Applying:
You may enter on Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants must decorate and/or accessorize a Halloween themed pumpkin (real or artificial) using any Duck Brand duct tapes and Duck crafting tapes (“Contest Entry”); other materials in addition to Duck Tape brand duct tape may be used or incorporated into the design. Entries that do not utilize Duck Tape brand duct tape will not be eligible.
- The creation must be an original work created by the Entrant that has not been previously published or won any award (including in this Contest), and may not copy, incorporate or be based on the work of a third party – any Entry as such is subject to disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor (see sections entitled “Agreement to Official Rules” and “No Infringement”).
- Entry photographs must be in color of the completed project, (2) include Entrant’s first name, last name, email address and zip/postal code, and (3) post or tweet your entry with the hashtag #StickorTreat and mention @theduckbrand
- One (1) First Place Prize Winner will receive a cash Prize of $1,000.
- One (1) Second Place Prize Winner will receive a cash Prize of $500.
- One (1) Third Place Prize Winner will receive a cash Prize of $250.
Detailed Information Link: