Award Amount: Total Prize $35,000
Number of Awards: Seven (7)
Deadline: October 31, 2017, at approximately 11:59 pm ET
Winner Announcement: Not Known
ESPN Internet Ventures is sponsoring a challenge named as “Streak for the Cash”, the challenge is open to is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., Mexico, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are eighteen (18) years or older. To play the Challenge, you must be a registered member of ESPN.com (or one of Sponsor’s affiliated websites, e.g., ABC.com, ABCNews.com, DisneyOnline.com, or Family.com). Registration for ESPN.com is free. No purchase necessary to play or win the challenge.
ESPN Inc. is an American sports media conglomerate based in Bristol, Connecticut. Jointly owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications (which owns a 20% minority share), it owns various sports broadcasting operations, including cable channels(such as the titular ESPN), a sports radio network, an accompanying website, and other assets.
In order to apply for this program, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- The challenge is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., Mexico, United Kingdom, and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Who are eighteen (18) years or older, or age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is older, as of the first day of the Challenge Period.
- This Challenge is void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Guam and Puerto Rico), all foreign territories not specifically included herein, and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying for the challenge applicants must log-on to the Challenge’s web page at
- Monthly Grand Prize winner will win US $25,000.
- The Most Wins Monthly Prize will be announced the first day of each sequential month and will be awarded US $5,000.
- Five (5) winners will be drawn, and each will win US $1,000.
Detailed Information Link: