Award Amount: $1,000 to $5,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: March 21, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) is inviting the applications for the “FEEA Common Scholarship”. The program is designed to only children, step-children or legal dependents under the age of 25 of full- or part-time permanent federal civilian or postal employees. The scholarship will provide for one year of academic study at an accredited college or university.
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) is the only independent, nonproﬁt organization devoted solely to providing emergency ﬁnancial assistance and scholarships to our dedicated civilian federal and postal public servants and their families.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Children, step-children or legal dependents under the age of 25 of full- or part-time permanent federal civilian or postal employees. Blacks in Government federal employee members may also sponsor a grandchild.
- Spouses of full or part-time permanent civilian federal or postal employees.
- Full or part-time permanent civilian federal or postal employees.
- Children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of members of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/42594-Federal-Employee-Education-And-Assistance-Fund-Feea
Each student contestant should submit the following items:
- Complete high school or college transcripts (unofficial transcripts accepted).
- One academic, professional, or community member recommendation.
- An Essay.
- A List of Community Service, Awards, and Extracurricular Activities
- A Copy of federal employee sponsor’s current SF-50 (not required for retired NARFE members).
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance will provide an award up to $1,000 to $5,000 for the deserving candidates.
Detailed Information Link: