Award Amount: $85,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: Open on November 1, 2017, and close on January 31, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is giving you chance to apply for this “Ford Foundation Senior Fellowship”. Individuals who have previously held a Ford Foundation Predoctoral, Dissertation, or Postdoctoral Fellowship and currently hold a faculty appointment at an accredited U.S. academic institution are eligible to apply. The fellowship award is intended to support research that advances and contributes knowledge to areas that are consistent with the work of the Ford Foundation.
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine are private, nonprofit institutions that provide expert advice on some of the most pressing challenges facing the nation and the world. Their work helps shape sound policies, inform public opinion, and advance the pursuit of science, engineering, and medicine.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Individuals who have previously held a Ford Foundation Predoctoral, Dissertation, or Postdoctoral Fellowship and currently hold a faculty appointment at an accredited U.S. academic institution.
- Applicants must have held the Ph.D. /Sc.D. for at least seven years at the time of application.
Instructions for Applying:
If you want to apply for the fellowship then please check the given link: http://sites.nationalacademies.org/PGA/FordFellowships/PGA_171447
- A completed application form
- A curriculum vitae
- A detailed Technical Work Plan
- Letter(s) of cooperation
- Host letter
- An annual stipend of $80,000 will be pro-rated according to the length of the approved work plan.
- An allotment of $5,000 for travel and other research expenses also will be provided.
- The stipend will be paid independently of any sabbatical pay. If necessary, health insurance may be negotiated as part of the award.
Detailed Information Link: