Microsoft is glad to announce you a free online course named as “Microsoft Office Fundamentals: Outlook, Word, and Excel”. In this course, you will learn how to create and manage Word documents, organize information in tables, perform calculations on data, create graphs and charts, organize your email Inbox, and manage email automatically. You will also learn how to create and edit Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and emails with Microsoft Office in this course for beginners. This course will start on December 11, 2017.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment:4-6 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session:Starts on December 11, 2017
- Requirement: Anyone
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
- About University: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
- Mission of University: Microsoft Corporation’s mission is “to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”.
Basic computer skills
Where Could This Lead You
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: The Damelin program in Fundamentals of Microsoft Office is designed for learners working in a Windows environment or those who have completed the Computer Skills for Windows and Office program, wanting to acquire additional PC skills.
- Your Career Option: There are lots of interesting career options you can consider after completing the course:
- Office 365 Technical Support Engineer
- Product Manager – Telco Platform
Get Extra Benefits
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($99)
- Official and Verified:Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven Motivator: Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself through the given link of join this free online course: https://courses.edx.org/register
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create and edit Word documents
- Create and perform data calculations with Excel spreadsheets
- Manage your email and calendar in Outlook
Who Will You Learn With
- Robert Deupree Jr.: Robert Deupree Jr. is a Senior Content Developer on the Microsoft Learning eXperiences team. After a first career as a marine biologist, Robert joined Microsoft as a biology writer for Encarta Encyclopedia and has continued creating Microsoft training content for over 20 years.
- Doug Thomas: Doug Thomas used to review movies and rent you — or your parents — VHS tapes. After 8 years at Amazon — doing much of the same thing — he came to Microsoft Office to get away from all of that. While being a site manager, he had an idea to get other people to create videos about Office.
You can refer this books: Office 2016 For Seniors For Dummies by Faithe Wempen
- Importance of Course: At the end of this course you will understand how to create and edit Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and emails with Microsoft Office in this course for beginners.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the given link: