Award Amount: $16,250
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Fund for Education Abroad is proud to declare a scholarship program termed as “FEA Scholarship”. All students who are currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. are eligible to apply. If you are applying for FEA scholarship program you are automatically considered for all these scholarships that are given below:
- BASAA Scholarship
- DC-Area Scholarship
- Fund for Global Scholars Scholarship
- Hiliary Echo Douglas Memorial Scholarship
- Jane Gluckmann & Carol Rausch Go Global Scholarship
- Minnesota Scholarship
- PDX Abroad Scholarship
- Rainbow Scholarships
- STA Travel Start the Adventure Scholarship
FEA was established as an organization in 2010 to address the need for an independent study abroad scholarship provider. FEA makes life-changing, international experiences accessible to all by supporting minority, community college, and first-generation college students before, during, and after they participate in education abroad programs.
To be eligible for consideration, applying organizations must:
- The candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The candidates must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution.
- Study abroad program must be at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries.
Instructions for Applying:
Intersected applicants should follow the given link to apply for the scholarship program:
Applicants must submit official transcripts including:
- Online application form (includes an unofficial transcript)
- Financial aid form (to be filled out by financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter (only 1, submitted by a professor or advisor)
- Up to $10,000 for students who plan to study abroad for a full academic year.
- Up to $5,000 for students who plan to study abroad during the fall (2018) or spring (2019) semester.
- Awards that are prorated by a number of weeks in-country (with a minimum of $1,250) for students studying abroad during summer 2018.
Detailed Information Link: