Award Amount: $16,250
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you wishing to study abroad hence! The Fund for Education Abroad is pleased to provide the availability of “FEA Scholarship”. Students who are currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the United States are eligible to apply. The program will give preference to students with demonstrated financial need, and strongly encourages students who represent a group that is traditionally underrepresented in education abroad.
FEA was established as a 501(c) (3) organization in 2010 to address the need for an independent study abroad scholarship provider. Applicants from groups underrepresented in study abroad are given preference, in an effort to make the demographics of US undergraduates studying abroad reflect the rich diversity of the US population.
To be eligible for consideration, applying organizations must:
- The candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The candidates must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution.
- Study abroad program must be at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries.
Instructions for Applying:
Intersected applicants should follow the given link to apply for the scholarship program:
Applicants must submit Official transcripts including:
- Online application form (includes an unofficial transcript)
- Financial aid form (to be filled out by financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter (only 1, submitted by a professor or advisor)
The Fund for Education Abroad will provide scholarships:
- Up to $10,000 for students who plan to study abroad for a full academic year.
- Up to $5,000 for students who plan to study abroad during the fall (2018) or spring (2019) semester.
- Awards that are prorated by a number of weeks in-country (with a minimum of $1,250) for students studying abroad during summer 2018.
Detailed Information Link: