Award Amount: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: October 16, 2017 through January 4, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute and GE have established a scholarship program termed as “GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program”. The scholarship is open to high school seniors planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study towards a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the legacy of Ronald Reagan and his timeless principles of individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy, and national pride. The Foundation also supports a scholarship program for graduates of Ventura County, Calif., high schools.
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying for the scholarship, you must check the given link:
- The Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient.
- Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board.
- In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
Detailed Information Link: